Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Beginnings For 2012

Wow! Another year down and welcome to 2012. As I said this year is a year of new beginnings for me. I am not starting out with what I was hoping because of a migraine that hit me yesterday. Recovery can be a little slow. First time in my life that I had to go to the doctor to get a shot for the pain. Better today but not up to full speed.

2012 is a year to start fresh. I have decided to start be cleaning up the junk that has been collecting in my part of the bedroom. Always should have a nice relaxing place to go. A place that you can let the stress of the day disappear. One cannot do that if the place is a disaster area. I would have taken a picture of the before and maybe should have. But I chose not to embarrass myself that much. Here is the results. Yes, I even have a space for Madie my chihuahua. Put the new side table in today and it is a match to the one that my wife will be using on the other side of the bed.

I am starting out the year slow. To night some stretching so the I keep the flexibility that will be needed for the rest of the year. I will be attending Karate tomorrow. Looking forward to it due to a couple of weeks off. Cleaning house is just the beginning.

I have also been looking for other ways to clean up my life. I wanted to delete my Facebook account. Due to other programs that rely on Facebook I do not want to get rid of it now, but hopefully soon. I have however already shut down my Twitter account and am looking forward to the end of the 30 day waiting period. Less clutter in life is needed for sanity.

Please keep coming back to see what happens next. I will be a disciplined person trained to be a warrior. Trained not to be a master of fighting but to be a master of myself. A master of my thoughts. A master of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment