Saturday, January 14, 2012

It is rather cold out today.

It is rather cold out today. We did not make it past 20 F today. I did manage to go out and work in the garage for a while. Finished the insulation that I needed to install around my porch. Other than that I did not spend much time outside today. I am looking forward to tomorrow. It appears that we will gain about 10 degrees.

I decided to take a rest from working out today. The body does need a rest once in awhile. Since I have been running and/or biking every day my legs have really gotten a great workout. I will plan on aggressively tackling the running tomorrow. I will be reviewing my kata for karate on Monday.

I also found a new website that I plan on using to track my exercise. I hope to be able to link it back to here or to my website for all to see. The address to the site is http://www.mapmyfitness.com/. I hope that this could be useful to all who want to keep track of their exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment