Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am taking a break from the workout today

I am taking a break from the workout today. Onset of a migraine this morning will do that. I mill be back to the bike and running tomorrow. Hopefully I can also add some new exercises. Also tomorrow is karate class so I look forward to that in the evening.

To start out my healthy eating I am preparing for bringing my own breakfast and lunch to work tomorrow. This I hope to continue so wish me luck. I have not figured out what will be on the menu so that will be a surprise.

I will also get back to working on my website tomorrow in hopes that I can have enough graphics on it to be able to get it rolled out. Can always add to it once it is running. I look forward to the website since I can post thing there such as charts and graphs. I also am excited about including other links that are important to me so that all of you have access to them.

For now take care and will see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment