Friday, January 27, 2012

I am feeling better tonight

I am feeling better tonight. Still running with a slight headache, but rather tolerable. I am really having fun bringing you this information on my blog. Helps me put life into perspective and also orders my workouts.

I have had to stop running on the treadmill. My legs cannot handle it. I would rather be running on the street. Let us see if the world will allow me to do that soon. I have stepped up my biking from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. I have been doing about 10 miles during that 30 minute time.

I have also continued to bring my food for breakfast and lunch.I would also say that I have been eating healthier. More fruit has been entering my diet. With the training and the eating I have been able to reduce my weight by about 3 pounds. Not that I need to loose any weight. I am within my BMI. Loosing a couple of more  pounds will not hurt.

I also want to direct your attention to  the links that I have added to this blog. They are of some of my favorite sites. Hope you enjoy. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment