Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wow!!! What an exciting day.

Wow!!! What an exciting day. Tough day at work, but was able to relieve some of the stress through doing a 2 mile run during what should have been my lunch. Then a couple of hours later I rode the bike for 4.3 miles and was able to really wind down for the day.

Keeping with the bringing food to work. Today I brought breakfast, some more Raisin Bran cereal. Lunch was a can of  tomato soup with saltine crackers, and did even find enough room to squeeze a banana. Things are progressing as planned.

I worked on my website some more today. Inserted a picture of my garden by the link for healthy eating section. Still looking for one more picture of exercise to put in by my exercise link. I am finalizing a list of links that I can post of sites that have some meaning to me or that I think will be useful I ones healthy living goals. I am finally including a link from here to my site and hoping that this will be use more useful to you in the near future. Look forward to the possibilities that this new website is going to provide.

https://sites.google.com/site/thewayofawarrior/


Take care and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment