Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tough workout today.

Tough workout today. My legs are rather soar and I was not able to do a full run. Was only able to run 1.25 miles in 12.20 minutes. I also biked 4.8 miles in 15 minutes. I do have trouble running on the treadmill but push though the pain anyway. It really has to do with the change in the stride that I use there verses running on the road.

I was on a 24 hour internet blackout yesterday so I did not post my regular message. I started out the day by getting a migraine on the way to work. Was not really my self and but made it through the day with the help of medication. I once the pain was gone I only had a slight dizziness. I did try to run on the treadmill but only was able to make it a mile. I did not push myself into a bike ride either.

I have been maintaining my better eating habits. I have been bringing my own breakfast and lunch with me to work. I will attempt to buy healthier foods for next weeks meals.

That is all I have for tonight. I look forward to tomorrow and whatever challenges that my bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment