Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Continuing on with life

Continuing on with life. I have been having such a wonderful time. I have put together a small collection of inspirational books. They range from martial arts, philosophy and religion. I have them easily accessible to me and will use them to pull strength to keep going with this plan of bettering myself.

I had a fairly good training day today. I managed to run 1 mile before my legs became too painful to run. I would have rather been running outside but the treadmill is the only thing for now. I see now that I will have to quickly move to running outside. I do worry about ice but with care I can be successful.

I did also manage to get in 5.2 miles of stationary biking. I did that in 15 minutes. I feel the burn in my legs but the biking is easier than running on the treadmill.

Today is good. Tomorrow will be better. Take care and have a wonderful and restful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment