Monday, January 16, 2012

WOW! Today was a great day!!!

WOW! Today was a great day!!! I had a lot of energy going into today. I suppose that should be considered strange for a Monday. Had a wonderful breakfast and lunch prepared for work...ahead of time. I also felt great through the day. Headaches are at a minimum. I think that the new medications might be working.

Today's workout consisted of 2.25 miles of running on the treadmill and 5.1 miles riding on the bike. Glad work provides a place to workout. Also, just finished a great 1 hour karate class and that seemed to be a great workout in itself.

I am continuing to work on the website. Slower than expected. I am also trying to figure out how to link my workout logging website to my own. I feel this will be a good site and want to get it out soon.

Well, must go for now and prepare to get some sleep. Another fun packed day awaits me tomorrow. Hope you all continue to come back here and check my progress. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment