Saturday, January 21, 2012

Taking a break from hard exercise.

Taking a break from hard exercise. I find that with rest days built into my routine my muscles have a chance to rejuvenate. I believe that the rest periods that I have built into my routine account for my successes. I have taken some inspiration from music to enhance my workout routine. Which is very logical. Music with out rests (or quiet spaces) is just a bunch of noise.

I did not just sit on my butt all day. I attended a karate weapons class today. Our class will be meeting once a month to allow for those who choose to train with various weapons. I also do continue to push stretching on those days without formal exercise.

There is not much more I can say about today. I will not keep you. Take care and I will see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment