Thursday, January 5, 2012

This year is going to be great I can feel it already.

This year is going to be great I can feel it already. I am almost a full 24 hours with out a headache. Great to be free from pain for now. Just been thinking though. Is this reprieve due to the exercise that I am doing.

Yesterday I posted that I did some work on the stationary bike and treadmill. Today I am proud to say that have increased my efforts. I did 3 miles on the stationary bike and 2 miles on the treadmill. I am so happy about this accomplishment.

Before exercising thought I would suggest knowing what you are capable of. I push myself , sometimes too far, but I know that I can physically take it. I want everyone to not just get to know their bodies. If needed please consult with a doctor. Especially if you are not use to exercise. I push myself to limits slightly beyond what I know that I can handle so that I know that yes when push comes to shove or if a time my life or the lives of my family and friends depended on me I could handle any situation.

That is now for tonight. will be back tomorrow. My workout log should be ready to post see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment