Sunday, January 15, 2012

The lazy bug hit me today.

The lazy bug hit me today. Not so good for my goals. I need to get back on track and will accomplish that tomorrow. I think what I am not fond of is going out in the cold to run. However, I suppose I can start the upper body workout today. So maybe I will do that instead.

I have mostly been trying to clean up around here. I am interested in starting Google+ hangouts from my workshop. Just need to do a little more cleaning and setup. I was hoping to have another computer up and running but ran into technical difficulties. Need to come up with a DA-1 adapter for a used Dell computer that I picked up. Look forward to getting that computer up and running.

I did also start using another program to track my workouts. I would suggest anyone who wants to start using it. http://www.mapmyfitness.com/. I hope that you like it. Can also have friends in this program to help with support.

I have been working on the website real hard. I have been adding links that I find interesting and useful. They will be a great addition to what I am trying to do here. Hope you all stick around. I think that my blogging is getting better and stronger. As time goes on I will keep making this better and better. Thank you for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment