Friday, January 13, 2012

It is Friday the 13th.

It's Friday and am looking for the weekend. I am extremely tired this evening. Even took a nap this evening but due to some people kids that seem not to listen. I will survive though.

I started this morning out right and performed 40 minutes of hard labor called shoveling snow. Had a pretty good but busy day at work too. I did manage to squeeze in a 2 mile run on the treadmill. Did not have time to do my biking before having to leave for the day.

I really am curious about my exercising this weekend. Just how will it go. I am looking a there being a good three inches of snow on the ground here. Has never stopped me in the past but I am getting older and wiser. Trying to convince myself that I can spot the slippery areas. We will see I guess.

I will also be looking at adding to my routine by adding sit-ups and push-ups this weekend. Really do need to start working on my upper body so that I can keep everything in balance.

I look forward to finishing my website this weekend, at least good enough to get it out for everyone to be able to use. From there I will continue to hone it to make it better. I am finding that this blogging and website business is taking a lot of time. I hope however that this effort will continue to hold me to the standard that I have  set for myself in 2012. I hope that you will stand with me as I continue to make upgrades and improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment