Friday, January 20, 2012

Heading down the street spinning in circles

Heading down the street spinning in circles. That is how the trip to karate class went. I did manage to make it there. But with the amount of snow it was slippery. I did have a great exercise day. Too much snow so training was inside again.

Had the best workout since last summer. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill in 25 minutes and 24 seconds. An hour later I was able to bike 5.2 miles in 15 minutes. Enjoyed the workout. Since I have exercise induced asthma I have to worry about being able to breath during the workout. I have noticed that lately I have not needed to use my rescue inhaler at all. That means my daily medication is working.

I think that I will be stepping up the training this weekend. Hope to be able to show you pictures of the training.


No comments:

Post a Comment