Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting Better!

To day was a much better day. Did wake up with a headache this morning and it took until around noon to shake it and I did. I even avoided taking any pain killers.

I have started to work out this afternoon. This included a series of stretching that I learned in karate. I rode a stationary bike for 2 miles and ran on a treadmill for 1 mile. I did also do a set of 15 crunches that really worked the stomach.

I will be posting a regular workout routine that I will follow everyday. That should be ready with in the next couple of days. It will include my targeted workout and what I actually performed. Having a visible record is great motivation. I will also start posting my diet. The diet is very important in achieving a healthy lifestyle.

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I was not feeling well. Hope to keep up while I am healthy. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment