Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This has been a incredible journey!

This weeks healthy eating.
This has been a incredible journey! I would have never expected to get this far in such a short time. As of today I have had this blog since December 18th, 2011. What is incredible is that since my start I managed to have this blog read 251 times. With just one day left before the end of February I have had 97 readers this month. I feel that it would be great to reach 100 readers this month.

I feel that I have had a great day. At work I was striving to use the stairs as much as possible. I also was able to fulfill my exercise obligations. The only thing that was lacking was my pull-ups. The rest I have achieved with great success.

I also managed to go out this evening and do some grocery shopping for myself. I was able to buy a variety of fruits and vegetables for me to take to work with me for lunches. This is a big leap for me. I hope to get disciplined enough to be able to continue on with this plan. I am now looking for chia seeds. I can add them to so many things and there is some much benefit from eating them. I will be shopping for them online, or at least figuring out where to buy some locally.

That is all there is for now. Hope you enjoy and please keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment