Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have had a great day.

I have had a great day. I pushed myself a little harder on the bike this afternoon. I pushed out a 11.14 mile (30 minute) bike ride in the gym today. Was a great workout. That is a great feeling.

Now I have been a little tired. I do attribute much of the tiredness to my new prescription. I will have to say that even though the headaches have been minimized I am doing rather well. I have also Been suffering from multiple migraines this year. Not sure what is causing this but I am working closely with several doctors trying to overcome these migraines.

I plan on continuing with more and more exercising. I have been doing great with my biking. I have also been working at adding new exercises. Because of karate I have now added other things to my routine. Yesterday I did sit-ups and push-ups. I will be doing a baseline tomorrow so that I can understand where I am starting at and then will be pushing myself to the limits. I plan on taking 10 minutes to perform each exercise. During that time I will be doing as many of each as possible. I also will be pushing on with my stretching.

Thank you for taking the time to visit tonight. Hope that you stick with me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment