Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It has been a long day.

It has been a long day. This is not good. I have been using that excuse too much lately. Up at 4:00 a.m. this morning. Started work a hour early today. Yet through it all I made it to the exercise room at work for my biking. Yes! 11.00 miles. Not as good as yesterday? Nope better.

 I increase the resistance on the bike by one from 11 to 12. I know that I was not going to do that for another week or two but I felt that after the ride yesterday I needed more of a challenge. Much harder and must push harder to keep the RPM's up there. Was flying at about 103 RPM average.

The good news is that I am dusting off my tripod and video camera. Getting ready to enhance this blog with the posting of ...yes VIDEOS. Cannot wait! I hope to have some very soon. To start out they will be very simple. Possibly just showing an exercise or two that I do. As time goes on and my comfort level in front of the camera gets better I would like to make better and better videos. Please keep tuned in for them.

Back at it tomorrow. With my exercises. Will be keeping the bike at level 12 and pushing the legs. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment