Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am feeling great!

I am feeling great! Had a wonderful workout this just a little while ago. It was not much more than a few sit-ups and push-ups but it was great! This is the second day for this additional workout and I feel good. Arms are feeling slightly weakened but I will survive.

If you do want to follow my progress with my workouts the please follow the link that is to the right of this posting. I will continue to update this link with my workout data so that all of you can follow my progress.

I have mad great progress lately and I feel good about this. Arms are sore and I am enjoying it. Hope to add my running again in the next few days. What I do what I want to do is take it slowly so that I do not overload myself so that I do not burn out. However I have a limited amount of time to fully implement my full routines. In April I will be traveling to Florida with my family. I want to be running before that. I could not do much better than running when at Disney World or even running on the beach along the Gulf coast. That would be great. I am stepping up my workouts to accomplish this goal. I want to be running before long. Please stay tuned for further updates.

As a side note. This picture was taken today. The temp was just under 30F. To be a warrior that has the ability to handle any thing that is thrown at them then this should be a normal part of life. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment