Friday, February 24, 2012

Busy week but still time for a workout.

Busy week but still time for a workout. I have managed to work non-stop at my "real" job all week. It was one thing after another. Through it all I found the time to workout. I rode the bike everyday. Not necessarily for a half hour each time but got on the bike everyday. Also this week I started doing regular sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups. Not doing too  many of each but am working into it. Little at a time will have big rewards in the future.
If you want to check out my workout log just use the link to the right side of this posting.

I also had a wonderful week online. I was involved in a great chat on twitter a #eathealthy. The topics are great. Last night the topic was technology and health. Discussion was focused on GMO. A few nights ago I even participated in a webinar with Beachbody. Looks real interesting.

As I said real busy week. Will be concluding the week with my Friday night karate class. That gives me a hour of workout. I do enjoy it.

Glad to have everyone here. Hope you enjoy the information. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment