Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Happy Valentines Day everyone. This has been one busy day. Not much time to my self or much time to support my training.

I did however achieve another record today. I managed to bike for a half of an hour today and covered 11.60 miles. Now I understand that this was done in the gym with no wind resistance. I feel that it was a good ride anyway. I cannot wait for summer to show up. I am anxious to get a road bike and feel the wind on my face.

I will am extremely happy for the progress that I have made this year. With the added exercises I hope that I can keep pushing for success. I will be back at the bike tomorrow. I am also looking forward to also continue my push-ups and sit-ups.  Cannot wait.

Tomorrow also marks the halfway point in the week. I am excited. Yes tomorrow will be once again busy but that is what comes along with having a job. I also am excited to get the exercise. I will let you know tomorrow how the day is going. I also have exciting things to look forward to this week.  Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment