Saturday, February 11, 2012

I just noticed that I have been lacking postings.

I just noticed that I have been lacking postings. I would like to announce that I have started doing more for my workouts. Still have not taken to running or biking on the weekends...yet. However I have started with the sit-ups and push-ups. Today I set a timer for 10 minute and did as many push-ups that I could do in that time. I was able to push out 50. Then I did the same for sit-ups and there I was able to do 150. That is great. Now over time I will continue to use the 10 minute rule and keep increasing the numbers.

That also is the same theory that I use for biking. I set the biking time (stationary bike) for 30 minutes and crank out as many miles as I can in that time. Yesterday I was able to achieve my record since starting in January, 11.38 miles. That feels great to get to that point.

If you notice to the right of this post you will find some links there. These are links to pages that I have interest in. Also I have added a link to my workout spreadsheet that I will be tracking my workouts on. This will help me keep track of what I do and how my progress is. We will be able to look back at the history and see where I was and where I am. Hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment