Friday, February 17, 2012

Let us talk about something other than exercise.


Let us talk about something other than exercise. I did not get in any exercise today. Things sometimes happen that you do not have control of. But what can we control? We can control what we put into our bodies. There are many chemicals that are in our foods or in the food packaging that we should not be ingesting.

Plastics are just one of those things that are everywhere in our lives. How much affect they have on our health we may never know. What is interesting is that there is such a rise in diseases in the past decades. I cannot say that plastic is solely responsible but it definitely does not help.  The above picture is just the start to my attempt to getting rid of plastic. I hope to one day be completely plastic free.

I have been beginning to push for healthy eating. I for the first time participated in at #eathealthy chat on twitter last night. I also have been watching and following Blyhte Metz who is very knowledgeable in healthy lifestyles. I will one day get there. In fact today's video from http://www.blytheraw.com/ talks about plastics. Her shows are always informative.

Thank you everyone for stopping by my blog. Should be back to the exercise but look forward to adding fun food ideas and healthy eating information.



No comments:

Post a Comment