Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have only one goal in life.

I have only one goal in life. That is to live a life of  honor. How can honor be defined. Honor mingles with respect for ones God, ones family, ones teacher ones friends and ones life. Honor speaks of good and always carries with it ones word.

How far must a person go to better himself? In the world of today we do not live in time of the need to prove oneself with fighting. Nor should we be living in a world where one person is more important than that of another. We are all different. We are all unique. Varying backgrounds gives a sense of "color to this world. I do not want to be judged because I thought that I was better or more valuable than another person. I want to be judged by how I respected members of the human race.

I strive to be the best person that I possibly can, both physically and mentally. I must train like I have never trained before. Why should one train to the extreme limits? Because then that person knows how much he can endure. How far he can be pushed and not fall. That is who I strive to be. I have do this with my biking. I know  what limits I can push myself to and continue to complete the task at hand.

What I strive to find is spoken about in many countries. A small example of what I strive for is Chi, Ki , and yes even Sisu. Please follow my workout log and watch me improve and become the best I can be.

This is just my thoughts for tonight. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment