Sunday, December 18, 2011

A New Begining

My name is Paul. I am seeking to become a better person through exercise and the study of martial arts. I am a student of Shito-ryu karate. My goal is to become the best fighter possible. I will be taking you all on a journey through my training over the next year. If all goes well I will be continuing on even past a year and will continue to grow as a person and a warrior. I want to post not only commentary such as this but also videos that should the training that I am performing.

I do not have a training partner at this time so you will be my partner. Helping to keep me on track for reaching those goals. Hopefully you also will be inspired to achieve beyond your known capabilities with your own training. Please Follow me in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment