Monday, December 19, 2011

Moving Along

With Monday out of the way I am hoping that the week gets better. I had some car problems this morning that made me 3 hours late for work. Started out being a bummer of a day.

Things did turn around. Still with out a car, but did come home with a new Kodak Easy Share C180 camera. I really needed this for being able to post pictures. I will be posting pictures and videos of my progress and the workouts that I am doing. In fact my co-worker that I got the camera from took a picture of me sitting at my desk. Really did not know that he was testing the camera out but the pictures turned out OK.

Just as a little back ground. I work in a hospital as a certified bio-medical electronics technician. I have several areas that I work in. They include but are not limited to surgery, anesthesia, gastroenterology,and respiratory.  I also maintain the patient beds and stretchers, patient monitors and the telemetry system through out the facility.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and will see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment