Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A new format for this blog is in order.

I am introducing a new order for this blog. I am finding that there are two different groups of people who like my postings. I have my exercise/martial arts and my cooking/healthy eating groups. So what I am proposing is to Create two different areas of the same posting. Format will be as follows.

Exercise and Martial Arts


Cooking and Healthy Eating


News


I have also struggled to keep posting everyday. With my full time job that can be a challenge. I want to put in more information concerning both topics and make sure a quality job is done. That means I plan on posting on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. This will give me the time I need to research each topic and make sure there are good photos included. I also plan on, though not instantly, adding video. 

I hope to start this new format on Friday. Please check in Friday evening. I will be posting a link via Google+ and Twitter. Hope to see you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment