Monday, March 28, 2016

125+ Beats Per Minute Challenge.

Today's quickie...a Monday thought.

     Want to loose the extra body fat?  I will be trying to take off a few pounds this next couple of weeks...heck let's make it a month. From March 28th though April 28th will be my testing period. I have been doing great with my diet. I have really watched the calories that I am consuming. Now it is time to add just a little more exercise.

     I have not researched the validity of this challenge, but it sounds logical with my level of knowledge of physiology that I have. I by no means am an expert, but I will try new things that fit into what I want to achieve. The challenge is as follows.

     For the next month do a 40 minute workout where your heart rate gets to 125+ beats per minute. The theory behind this is that your body takes 20 minutes of heightened heart rate before it starts to burn body fat. So the goal is 20 minute startup and a 20 minute fat burning session.

     I will be doing this for the next month and posting my weight report each week. This will hopefully show a improvement in my weight. With less weight I will have more room to grow physically. It will be a fun challenge and I want to know how it is going.

Time to shred the extra weight and feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment