Friday, January 6, 2012

I am struggling with this posting my exercise stats.

I am struggling with this posting my exercise stats on this blog. I would like to have a spreadsheet running total of some sort. Then people can see the history. Instead I have to just type it out for now.

Biking
Wednesday (1/4/2012).....................2 miles
Thursday (1/5/2012).........................3 miles
Friday (1/6/2012).............................3 miles

Running

Wednesday (1/4/2012).....................1 miles
Thursday (1/5/2012).........................2 miles
Friday (1/6/2012).............................2 miles

Karate Class
Friday (1/6/2012).............................1 hour

I stretch every day many times throughout the day. I will next be adding the following:

Pull-ups (overhand and underhand)
Push-ups
Crunches
Jump Rope

I want to include some pictures and videos soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment